Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It Doesn't Matter


It doesn't matter how many mistakes you've made or where you have been. Tell me where you are now. This moment and this place and each breath you take provide a blank canvas and a fresh start.

It doesn't matter how big or small you feel your dreams are. Because they are YOUR dreams...they are important to me and worthy of being honored and realized.

It doesn't matter how messy your life feels. Today is a new day. This moment is a new moment. Anything and everything is possible.

It doesn't matter what labels others have given you. I want to know who YOU are inside and who you want to be.

It doesn't matter if you are unsure where to take your next step. If you are willing to just take a step, we can figure it out together.

It doesn't matter how much money you have or don't have. If you want to move forward with your dreams, we can work it out.

It doesn't matter how many times you've failed before. I'm ready to celebrate your success with you.

Take a chance on living your dream. Today is your day and this is YOUR moment!

I am so excited to announce the Official opening of my coaching practice and website. I invite you to stop by and check it out.  :)   www.bodaciouspossibilities.com 


Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: